Return of Repossessed Vehicle After Reinstatement

Question: What do I do if my car was repossessed, we paid over $1600.00 to get it current and when we were planning to get it, it was gone? They moved it to another city.

Answer: If they accept reinstatement money, they have to return the car locally. There are substantial statutory damages for repossession violations. An attorney should review the contract, the facts, and all notices you received.