Question: How would I find out how much I still owe on a judgment. The creditor has been taking money from my wages.

Answer: Ask (in writing, by means that produces proof of delivery) plaintiff’s counsel for a written accounting. If they won’t provide it or it is not satisfactory, file a motion with the court. You are entitled to one by statute in Illinois.