Our Office Location
20 South Clark Street
Chicago, IL 60603
Class Action Notices
For questions regarding the Pollack v. InCrowd settlement, please call 844-659-4747
Consumer Protection Lawyers
Know Your Rights
Consumers are encouraged to review the class action notices found on this Web page to determine whether any of the notices apply to them. The law offices of Edelman, Combs, Latturner & Goodwin, LLC, serves a diverse population of consumers through both individual and class action law suits against debt collectors, mortgage companies, insurers, and other businesses.
For assistance interpreting any of the notices found on this page, or to discuss any other consumer-related legal concerns, contact us. The lawyers of Edelman, Combs, Latturner & Goodwin, LLC, welcome the opportunity to assist consumers, investors, or borrowers.
Explore this Web site to learn more about the following practice areas of the consumer law firm of Edelman, Combs, Latturner & Goodwin, LLC:
- Are You Being Harassed by a Debt Collector?
- Are you being sued by a debt buyer?
- Predatory Lending
- Consumer’s Guide to Credit Reporting
- Unwanted Telemarketing Calls, Junk Faxes, Text Messages, and E-Mails
- Zidek v. Analgesic Healthcare, Inc. Settlement Class Notice
- Zidek v. Analgesic Healthcare, Inc. Settlement Agreement
- Pollack v. InCrowd Settlement Class Notice
- Pollack v. InCrowd Settlement Agreement
- Mark Sherman Enterprises, Inc. v. Just Wheels & Tires Co.
- Affiliated Health Care v. Handit2 Network Fee Petition
- Affiliated Health Care v. Handit2 Network Settlement Agreement
- Affiliated Health Care v. Handit2 Network Settlement Class Notice
- Diaz v. Residential Credit Solutions – Class Notice
- Diaz v. Residential Credit Solutions – Exhibit A to Plaintiff’s Amended Complaint
- Class Notice for Konicki v. Dynamic Recovery Solutions (W.D.Mich.)
- Preliminary Approval Motion and Settlement Agreement Konicki v. Dynamic Recovery Solutions
- James L. Orrington, II, DDS, PC, et. al. v. Hiossen, Inc. et. al.
- Stephen Jackson et al v. Frenkel Lambert Weiss Weisman & Gordon Settlement Class Notice
- Stephen Jackson et al v. Frenkel Lambert Weiss Weisman & Gordon Exhibit A
- Marchan v. Berkman, Henoch, Peterson, Peddy & Fencel
- Garrett v. Communitect d:b:a Solution Reach
- DeFauw v. National Action Financial Services, Inc – Settlement Class Notice
- DeFauw v. National Action Financial Services, Inc – Exhibit A
- Krenzelak v. The Brachfeld Law Group, P.C. Settlement
- Krenzelak v. The Brachfeld Law Group, P.C. Exhibits A-C
- Glen Ellyn Pharmacy, Inc. v. Meda Pharmaceuticals, Inc
- Michel, DDS, Laub, DDS and DR. Sturdy v. WM Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
- Wilner v. Moss – Class Notice
- Rochester Veterinary Clinic v. Ceva Animal Health, LLC
- ACM Associates, Inc. v. Uncle Toms, Inc.
- Leonard v Madison Hospitality Partners – Notice
The consumer protection and class action lawyers of Edelman, Combs, Latturner & Goodwin, LLC, represent clients throughout Illinois, and in Federal Courts in Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana, and Michigan, and will consider substantial cases in other jurisdictions.